A Divine Love Story (PT 2)








I cannot imagine leaving him so quickly would be a good idea.

We are a new couple. The time we spend together is incredible. He is good to me and everyone around us sees how happy we are when we are together. 


I will never forget how he said "Gotcha!" one time he was holding me because I kept trying to escape his big, strong, loving embrace. Dating him is a new experience, but we promised each other to give this a shot.


<3


After a few days, we decided we want to be exclusive to each other, so we both got back into our relationship.

One day he started, shifting me in his arms and tilting my face up towards him.

"You are my life. I don't know why I have to keep telling you that." 

He gave me a reproachful look but smiled softly. His smiles sent my heart into running mode. 

"It's not only my job to keep you safe," he trailed his fingers over my cheek, "but I can't ever lose you. Not now, not ever. You know I wouldn't change anything, even if I had the chance to be human again. You're my angel." 

I smiled into his chest, blushing.

"I love you," I whispered to him.

He moaned and pulled me up to him. 

"I love you," he said back powerfully. 

He pressed his lips against mine very gently. His dirty blonde hair was falling in his eyes, and I traced it away with my fingers. His eyes were the most beautiful and seductive things to look into. They were bright blue, almost grey, yet held so much emotion behind them. I was just getting lost in them when I felt his hands slide up my sides to my stomach, and I dropped my eyes and tried to shift under their pressure so they weren't on my tummy.

My hands splayed down his back, down to his jeans, and tugged. He straddled my waist, unbuckling his jeans almost giddily, before kicking them down to his ankles and coming back to kiss me. He pressed his waist against me, and I looked up into his eyes. Mine were probably sparkling hazel while his were shiny blue. I moaned, biting on my lip when I felt his hand slip past my panties. His mouth opened and then curved into a smile when my body trembled with pure pleasure. Blonde hair fell against my cheek when he kissed me, and I buried my hands in his hair, wanting every part of his body against mine. I was breathing harder now, pulling my lips away from his to breathe. 

"Wait," I whispered.

His fingers were touching me gently, teasingly. 

"You aren't ready yet?" he said softly.

Pulling me up to kiss him, his eyes held something new. Almost possessive in them. I ran my hand down his stomach, then underneath his boxers, and touched him tentatively. He nodded, his mouth open against mine, and I kept going. His hips thrust once against my hand, and my lips curved into a smile. I leaned up and bit his bottom lip, moaning louder than intended. My angel's lips and breath were on my shoulder.

I had to put my beverage down on the nightstand, and as I turned my robe fell open. My nipple brushed his cheek and he turned and took it in his mouth. I wrapped my arms around his head and he pulled hard against my breast. He used his tongue, lips, and teeth on my nipple as I threw my head back and moaned. Taking as much of my breast as he could into his mouth, he massaged the other with his hand. He moved his head into my cleavage and started to kiss me there. As he moved down, I held onto his head he kissed lower and he knelt on the bed beside me.

My hand reached under his chin, pulling him up. He made his way back up my body. When he reached my mouth I kissed him.

"I need you to be with me. Be mine, my dear lady. Make love to me now," he said.

"Are you some kind of virgin?" I asked him.

"Yes, I am. Is that okay?" he asked. I could tell he was ready to lose his virginity that very second.

"We are not even a couple. If I make love to you, you will run off and find a girlfriend," I stated coyly.

"You mean you?" he answered back almost immediately.


I giggled and continued cuddling him, but he seemed disappointed that we did not take things further. He finally got me to accept him and his love, so now he wants more. 


As we finish spending endless amounts of quality time together, we realize that we should spend some time apart. A few days later, people who witnessed what happened approached me, wanting to know more about the relationship between the two of us, as our relationship is between a human and an angel. 

Many who witnessed him rescuing me is aware of that fact and are highly interested.


Comments

Popular Posts